Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Highway thoughts

Driving down the everlasting climb of highway 89, chillum in hand, radio blasting. god i love cruise control. The song playing almost too loudly, but just loud enough, busts into my skull and sends tingles down my spine into my toes. A song almost too amazing to be real, it feels better then being in love. There's a car musical and the cars in front of me weave gracefully between lanes leaving me a clean clear path to cruise down. thank you guys. thinking about too many words to think about. things in the past, present, future. Its always been hard to wake up in the morning. Countless nights having to sneak in and turn off my mom's television because she's passed out with it on. Laying in a perfectly quiet house, hearing sounds of glasses clinking, people laughing, music playing, and too many fake smiles that you can just feel them w/out actually seeing them. I thought i was alone, but i find myself wanting to shout out "SHUT UP!" But who would i be talking to?

~2005

No comments:

Post a Comment