Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bear In A Cave

Becoming way to dependent on my friends for company. trying to get comfortable with the thought of just being by myself. Ironically the day i decide i wish i could just disappear and be ignored by all, trapped in my own thoughts in my mixed up head; my cell phone dies. My only connection to the world. Like i memorized anyones numbers. Now i just need to move. Move into my cave. Then of course, my cell phone turns back on. Living in my lonely cave for the winter, i'll call it hibernation. Always workin. Workin and wishin. Please come with me. I suppose i'll just take the people in my head, and maybe the people on the tv will come too. Signs of Schitzophrenia showing up everywhere. People laughing and talking, music-- music that drowns out all noise around me, leaving me with a soundtrack to my day. Listening to the air and the music and the timer just keeps going. Let's go to a place where kittens grant wishes; just throw your keys anywhere. Not being forced into bed everynight left counting down the 5 days when i will have 48 hours just to waste. Just to get wasted.

Dated sometime in 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment