Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Breaking down.

*breaking down. breaking down down down to the ground. breaking through the cemetery. breaking into open fields. breaking glass. green grass, grey skies. flowers that leave a trail of color. smears of color everywhere. snowflakes flying all around, none of them touch the ground. nothing touches the ground. there is no ground. leaves swirl, birds chirp. The never stopping flow of the wind. Bubbles tickle the skin. there's music. music and laughter. And there is no ground. We all just float around.*


*the words that they speak are just so true and i can't help but listen with every part of myself. my ears alone could never convey all that they are trying to say to me. The bass digs into my soul while the words penetrate my brain and the beat takes control over my limbs. my mouth can't stop smiling. my seratonine won't stop draining. my love for it won't stop growing. A feeling that could never get old. and feels almost like new everytime you experience it. So you keep exposing yourself to it.*
~2005

No comments:

Post a Comment